Page 8 of 13
1 6 7 8 9 10 13

Blog

About the Power Brokers Shaping Our Global Capital Markets

By: admin


I believe four major actors—petrodollar investors, Asian central banks, hedge funds, and private equity—are today’s the key power brokers playing an increasingly important role in the world’s financial markets. Excluding cross-investments between them, oil investors, Asian central banks, hedge funds, and private-equity firms together held $20 trillion in assets at the end of 2012. Their assets […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+

Are You Really The Entrepreneur You Claim To Be?

By: admin


It is real funny but it looks like everyone without a job today calls himself an entrepreneur, and–judging by the way the word is thrown around–you might think every one of those self employed people is. The term is applied to politicians and college presidents, cabdrivers and bookies. People like Donald Trump and Richard Branson […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+

My Thoughts Regarding Wealth Redistribution

By: admin


Much of the rhetoric we’re hearing in the media today talks about the huge gap between rich and poor. Politicians on both sides discuss this issue, but neither seems to get to the root of the problem. It’s true that the gap between the richest 10 percent of the country and the remaining 90 percent […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+

Winning Financial Support For Your Non Profit

By: admin


As Founder & President of the Financial Policy Council since 2011, I learned over the last few years more than a few effective ways to win financial support for non-profit organizations. I thought of sharing some with you in here for the benefit of anyone looking to enter the great world of non profits. Here’s […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+

Will the Venture Capital Industry ever go back to its glory days?

By: admin


It seems, at first, like the logical next act in the classic entrepreneurial script. Having developed your software company on your home-built microcomputer, you pack your bags and set off on a pilgrimage to the venture capital Mecca of San Francisco in search of the help you need to turn your creation into a multi-million-dollar […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+
Page 8 of 13
1 6 7 8 9 10 13